Duration: 11 months
- Interview at Invivo facility, address below. Gain entry on South side of building main entrance and arrive promptly at scheduled time. Candidate can dress casually. Request Rich Kniehase or upon gaining entry using the phone in the lobby; Gainesville, FL
- Candidate needs to prepare for the following;
1) Present a valid picture form of identification (Driver's License).
2) Basic electronics test, requires a calculator.
3) Interview with Manufacturing Manager.
4) Bench level tuning observation with an experienced operator looking on.
- 0-3 years professional RF experience.
- Associates/Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred. Certifications if applicable
- Design and document minor electronics and cable assemblies.
- Utilize various electronic test equipment, such as DMM's, power supplies, and Network Analyzer.
- Perform minor soldering and electronic repair.
- Troubleshoot electro-mechanical assemblies to the component level.
Gainesville Florida, United States of America
$15.00 Per Hour
2/17/2017 9:18:35 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.