Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Multi-site company operation is looking to add a Senior Systems Administrator with strong Exchange experience to their team. This is a community-minded organization that truly believes in their culture of helping others. They have the backing of a large multi-national corporation with exceptional benefits.
This organization is looking for a strong systems administrator who can work autonomously and can solve a variety of technical challenges. These are highly visible positions so someone with strong customer service skills is ideal. To be considered for this role, candidates must have worked at a large enterprise organization with 10,000+ employees and/or 250+ Servers.
Provide support for Exchange Server and other Windows Servers (2003, 2008, 2012) in a highly virtualized environment
Implement ongoing infrastructure maintenance and improvements, including off-hour functions
Analyze the root cause of incidents through problem management process
Identify opportunities for system automation and process improvement
Responsible for scheduling maintenance and systems upgrades
Monitor ticket management system for emails and tickets and process first-in first-out based on priority
Aid in the creation and maintenance of knowledge base documentation
Troubleshoot client, server and network issues as necessary
Qualified candidates MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years' experience managing Exchange Server and Microsoft Windows 2003/2008/2012 platforms in an Enterprise, MULTI-SITE environment of 10,000+ users (MUST HAVE EXPERT LEVEL EXCHANGE SKILLS)
- 3+ years' experience with vmWare, including build and configuration
- Deep functional understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Familiar with Cisco UCS chassis and HP Servers
- Familiar with DHCP, WINS, and DNS
San Diego California, United States of America
90k to $105k
2/17/2017 9:47:14 AM
We strongly recommend that you should never provide your bank account details to an advertiser during the job application process. Should you receive a request of this nature please contact support
giving the advertiser's name and job reference.